Manufactured from hot-rolled, continuously threaded high tensile bar, manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 :2000. These products are used in lateral support applications in the civil and construction industries.
- No reduction in load capabilities as threads exceed the nominal bar diameter
- Robust thread design accepts harsh handling without affecting threadability
- Increased bond strength achieved owing to large surface area of ribs
- Continuous thread enables retensioning in the event of “scaling”, as well as cutting of the bar at any point
- Thread profile offers excellent mixing capabilities in resin installations
- Thread profile is ideally suited to hot-dipped galvanising whilst maintaining threadability of the system
|Steel grade (mm)||Nominal diameter section area (mm2)||Nominal cross over ribs (mm)||Max. diameter load (kN)||Min. Yield|
|In accordance with SABS 920 1985||16||201||18.0||100|
Minimum ultimate load 15% greater than Actual Yield Load.