SURELOCK® spin anchors are flexible high tensile steel strands of specific lengths, resin anchored inside a drilled hole with an innovative locking-off unit called the ‘SURELOCK® swivel barrel’ at the collar. The advantages of utilising this locking-off device is that once the required prestressed load is achieved, the shear ring shears on the barrel into a positive visual indicator with an audible knock.
SURELOCK® spin anchors are made to requirements as specified by the end user. These anchors are designed to give immediate support and are normally post-grouted after being pre-stressed.
- These anchors are easily installed using trained support installation crews
- The cable anchors are manufactured to the required specifications of the customer e.g. the cut length of the strand, specified load at which the shear ring activates, number of bulbs
- All spin anchors are tensioned to the required loads as specified by the customer, with hydraulic equipment approved by the supplier
- The spin anchors can be installed in incompetent rock
- All spin anchors may be grouted either before or after pre-stressing the anchors.
|Strand diameter (mm)||Ultimate tensile strength (tons)||Working load (tons)||Hole diameter (mm)|
|15.24||25||15||36 to 40|
|18||35||20||36 to 45|
Duraset provides onsite product demonstrations and technical back-up