The cold form thread pattern on the UnibarTM gives closer tolerance between thread and nut (no ‘rattle fit’) and greater tensile strength. These features combined provide improved load retention capability compared to conventional hot-rolled fully threaded bar.
- The spiral action of the bar improves the mixing and pushes the resin to the back of the hole
- The clearly defined thread design is more robust and less prone to damage
- UnibarTM may be used as a mechanical or resin/cement anchored bolt
- In conjunction with an expansion shell, as a mechanically anchored rock stud
- As a grouted reinforcing tendon using either cement or polyester resin.
- Lo = 5.65 NIX; where A is the equivalent cross-sectional area