The cold form thread pattern on the Unibar™ gives closer tolerance between thread and nut (no ‘rattle fit’) and greater tensile strength. These features combined provide improved load retention capability compared to conventional hot-rolled fully threaded bar.
- The spiral action of the bar improves the mixing and pushes the resin to the back of the hole
- The clearly defined thread design is more robust and less prone to damage
- Unibar™ may be used as a mechanical or resin/cement anchored bolt
- No reduction in strength as a result of threading i.e. full cross sectional area is utilised
- Various diameters are available to suit a range of applications
- The system allows for re-tensioning should scaling take place
- Consistent quality adds to overall safety.
- In conjunction with an expansion shell, as a mechanically anchored rock stud
- As a grouted reinforcing tendon using either cement or polyester resin.